Kawartha Cycling Club
The insurance members receive as associate club members covers participants when doing club scheduled rides or events. The additional insurance offered can provide insurance on the bike when training at $27.00, or at any time on the bike for $114.00. Neither of these options are required for membership in the KCC. If you don’t want the additional coverage, click “Next” at the bottom of the page.
When signing up for your 2023 membership, you will pay for both our Club fee and the Ontario Cycling affiliated club membership (total = $106.88).
Join us in our cycling adventures and take advantage of all the benefits the Kawartha Cycling Club offers:
- Membership & Benefits of Ontario Cycling Membership
- Experienced and enthusiastic riding companions
- Weekly group rides at relaxed touring, sportif (sporting), and competitive levels
- Organized away trips
- Insurance coverage while you participate in scheduled club riding events
- Discounts on purchases at cycling retailers
- Regular communication and updates from KCC
- KCC custom riding apparel available for purchase
All participants must be a current member of Kawartha Cycling Club and Ontario Cycling. Guest members may participate in up to 2 scheduled Guest Rides per season, as noted on Strava by completing the Guest Rider Form.
2023 Membership Fee (per person):
- Youth up to 18 Years: $20 + OC Membership + Taxes
- Adult: $50 + OC Membership + Taxes
Guest Rider Program
We offer potential members and out of town guests an opportunity to ride with our Club twice (2x) during the season on scheduled Guest Rides. This is a good opportunity for members to introduce friends to our group!
- Participants are required to complete the Guest Information Form prior to joining a ride as a Guest Rider
- Interested potential members and guests may join two scheduled Guest Rider rides with the Club per season.
- Although e-bikes are allowed on some KCC rides special permission is required for Guest Riders
- Participants are asked to review the ride type descriptions to be sure you are joining a ride that is suitable for your current bicycle and physical condition
- Participants are asked to review the KCC and OC Policies.