There is no doubt about the strong link between exercise and good health and this has result in a recent explosion of interest in cycling. The growing popularity of outdoor cycling activities demands that people who share this common interest become organized for social, economic and political reasons. Joining The Kawartha Cycling Club is a great way to show your commitment to a more healthy lifestyle through cycling, enhancing communities. Also, your membership contribution helps The Kawartha Cycling Club lobby for a safe network of routes when necessary, educate the public on safety, environmental and health issues connected with cycling.
Why would someone want to join The Kawartha Cycling Club?
Well, first there are the scenic and lightly-traveled back roads of The Kawarthas, as well as the nearby Haliburton Highlands. We have ride leaders who know their way around these roads. Opportunities to help support your communities. Discounts from local bike shops.
And, of course, there are the regular cycling activities of the club including:
- weekend bike rides throughout the season, entry-level to advanced
- slow rides, fast rides
- weekday evening bike rides and camaraderie
- easy rides, harder rides, long rides, short rides
Most of all, as we’ve heard from so many, it’s the people.
Your KCC Membership entitles you to:
- KCC Newsletter subscription (e-mail newsletter)
- Up to the minute club and cycling community news via e-mail
- Participation in the many club organized events and seminars
- OCA insurance >>>see the benefits here<<<
*Parent or guardian must be a KCC member as well.
Each member receives the satisfaction of creating, preserving and supporting The Kawartha Cycling Club.
Please contact our membership staff via e-mail at
To become a member right now:
- Download a KCC Membership Package (209k)in PDF format.
- Fill in the appropriate fields (three pages total)
- Mail it with your cheque payable to…
Kawartha Cycling Club
3531 Highway 7
Omemee ON K0L 2W0